Saturday, August 29, 2020

Tips on carry


Hey, I'm new to conceal carry. I just got my permit in June, it came back faster than I expected so I quickly just grabbed a Kydex IWB by MFT holster at academy sports while I continue to do research and determine what carry I like and what better holster to get.Anyways I'm trying to determine what I like, I like to hip carry because I feel I can move and sit down better, but I'm constantly paranoid I'm printing or flat out showing with an untucked shirt.I spent most of today appendix carrying and I felt much better and not like I was paranoid I'm printing. My only problem is sitting feels weird and I definitely can't drive or get in or out of the car like that. Is it normal for y'all to slide it do the side on your hip for sitting and driving then a quick slide to appendix?I carry a S&W shield .40 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gK5Dh8

No comments:

Post a Comment