Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Takedowns

I’ve won some and lost some. I am mainly always about to get wrestled though. I feel like standing up, I am more confident in the fight. But I’m a smaller guy. Well, 5’9” and like 125..but I can fend for myself pretty decent. Most guys that re my opponent always has fucking 25+ or more pounds on me and are usually taller. But I’m faster and calmer in these fights. It started with me getting my ass kicked and overtime I just learned from mistakes from each encounter.

Still, I struggle with getting taken to the ground. All you have to do is put your weight on me and you’ve got it. Still I don’t give up. The last fight I got into my opponent laid on top and sent a fury of strikes to my head. Now, let’s rewind.

We both went to the ground after he struggled to get me there. I braced myself for the fall I knew was about to come, but I need to know what to do once in there. How to work off my back. I have been lookin into chokes I can do recently, if taken down I’ll immediately try to choke you. And eat any incoming punches. Aside from that. And probably gaining weight, what other tips do you have?



Submitted August 27, 2020 at 12:26AM by DeathB4Dinner https://ift.tt/2QrxszY

No comments:

Post a Comment