Thursday, August 27, 2020

Want to get back to concealed carry after a few years off. I got some basic questions.


Due to some...recent events I’ve decided to actually go back to concealed carry. I have a few questions:I’m living in Florida for the next year, does it make sense to go through the whole process just to move out of state next August? Meaning if I get the class and training and permit, can I transfer that training to my next States CCW requirement?When I had my CCW in my last state it took like 6 months to get my permit, anyone know if Florida is better? Would hate to start and then get my permit in like June right before leaving (kind of dumb question I know)What’s a good resource to learn about Florida gun laws? Like I just learned without a CCP you can’t keep a loaded gun in the car, so I wanna learn more.I’m gonna start gun shopping and holster. Here was my setup last time:Glock 26 in a crossbreed holster with fed HST. I still have the beltI want something smaller for carry. Like the idea of the sig p365 but wonder if it’s reliable. It’s that or the shield. Thoughts? If it doesn’t make sense to get my permit till I move I’ll probably get a Glock 19 for the Home.Thanks everyone for input. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/31wbVg6

No comments:

Post a Comment