Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Delaware CCW options? (22m)


I am a Delaware resident hoping to obtain my CCW in the state of Delaware. I am a member of my colleges trap and skeet team and currently own a Ruger LC9 which I would likely end up carrying. I have a clean record (not even a speeding ticket). Both of my parents are ex-military and are supportive and even urging me to obtain my CCW before I go into the military. However, after some research it seems like I will have to jump through many hoops and spend a lot of money in order to obtain it. So my question to you all is what should I know before embarking on this journey and what options do I have? What will the cost of this end up being? Should I try to get my CCW from a different state or is Delaware a good option? Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EGzQAd

No comments:

Post a Comment