Monday, August 31, 2020

I want to become a CCW holder give me your tips and best advice!


Basically as the title states I want to being a CCW holder. I am 25 and I live in North Carolina.Beyond personal perfection, I have determined via therapy and other means that I need to start to have a hobby Beyond sitting in my house all the time. Currently all I do is work and stay at home and this isnt helping my mental health obviously. Spending some time in the house is fine, but I’d like to start a hobby that brings me around fun people who I can perhaps expand my social circle in the process....hey it can’t hurt to dream right.Anyway please share with me any relevant tips you think would be good to have. What was your first CCW pistol? How did it feel to first fire a gun? Etc.I don’t know a whole lot about guns, never shot one before, etc but I recognize the importance of owning a firearm for protecting myself as well as my family eventually and my community, heaven forbid I must use it.I would assuming starting with a CCW class would be the place to start? Or would I need more in depth training first? Thanks for all the guidance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2DdCeOC

No comments:

Post a Comment