Saturday, May 2, 2020

Tier 1 Concealed Holsters. Axis Elite vs Axis Slim. Is the Elite worth waiting for?


I'm in the market for a new holster. I have the mindset and am a believer of the buy once cry once idea. From the reviews I've seen, they are incredible holsters. Only thing is that there are other holsrers out there that I could find for cheaper so I'm wondering if it's worth the extra dollars.If so...For those of you, that have had both the Axis Elite and Slim - is there a noticeable size and printing difference? They currently don't make the Elite for Walthers but when I spoke to them, they said it is "in the works". Who knows how long that will be. Is the Slim still worth it or is the Elite truly elite enough to justify waiting. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xvxp0o

No comments:

Post a Comment