Sunday, May 3, 2020

Holster wobble?


Weird question, but I've searched this and wondering if anyone has a decent answer. I have been CCing a Glock 19 IWB for years now when not working or in the office, and open carrying it in a safari land low-ride holster with a Bianchi 7200 nylon belt on raids. I've never had any issues with my holsters wobbling around or 'flapping' when I walked.I recently bought an CZ-75 SP01 and decided to carry it to the range or when I'm out shooting. I bought a blade-tech belt holster for it and the thing WILL NOT STOP flopping all over the place whenever I move. It slides to the sides on the belt, it 'flaps' when I walk, bouncing off my thigh. I've tightened it, I've tried wearing it with a CCW belt, nothing seems to make it stop.Please, someone, anyone, how do I get this stupid thing to just sit firmly and securely on a normal 5.11 belt like I see in videos. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3bZLi65

No comments:

Post a Comment