Friday, May 1, 2020

Does anybody else struggle to find a balance between readiness and safety when it comes to gun ownership for self defense?


I find my self struggling with this a lot. I know that it's very unlikely that I would need to use a gun in a home defense scenario, I can't help but think about 'what if' scenarios. That being said, if I am going to use a gun for home defense, it should be ready to use at a moments notice. But, if it's ready to use, then that means it isn't securely locked up.I know there are finger print gun locks, but I saw a video of the lock picking lawyer take it apart in seconds. I feel like a kid could easily get the lock apart if they had 30 minutes of uninterrupted time to tinker. Maybe a happy medium is a gun with some sort of motion detection that would tell me if someone is moving it.Not sure what the answer is here, curious to hear about what others have done. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3fayHPl

No comments:

Post a Comment