Friday, May 1, 2020

Carry and comfort


Does anyone else have the issue of their spare magazine scratching/poking them with sharp corners, and how do you deal with this? Recently started carrying (M&P Bodyguard .380) and the spare magazine I'm carrying jabs into my side at possibly the most uncomfortable angle. The only solutions I've been able to think of are to wear an undershirt (not ideal with summer starting, as the summers where I'm living are fairly hot and humid), or to carry the magazine in my pocket (also not ideal, as almost all of the training I've done has been with a magazine in a belt holster, albeit OWB).Also thinking about making the switch to carrying appendix instead of 4 o'clock. Any pros/cons to that (other than never having trained for AIWB)? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xv7t56

No comments:

Post a Comment