Monday, March 23, 2020

Negligent Discharge Prevention


Hi All,I've posted a couple times on here for tips and advice and truly appreciate all the help I've gotten from you guys!I now have 2 firearms. P365 for carry and a Glock 19 for home protection. I've been to the range a few times and am comfortable at the range handling guns but as one should be, am super cautious at home when handling my firearms. I am petrified of ever having a ND at home. I am still trying to keep one in the chamber in both guns at home but one thing that bothers me is I've seen some videos on youtube that I don't even know what caused the gun to fire. Yes, I know the trigger fires the gun but is there any other way the gun can go off? The one scenario that I saw in the Youtube video was when someone racked the gun and it went off. Not sure if it slipped while racking but it fired.Thanks everyone! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WzVnSl

No comments:

Post a Comment