Saturday, March 21, 2020

Lefty who shoots right handed and grocery shopping...


I know the title seems a little odd, but lemme ‘splain. I write, eat, shave dominant left hand. But I do most other things right handed. I prefer to carry at 3:30-4. With all of the pandemic issues in the past 2 weeks, I’ve been handling most of the grocery trips.If I don’t have enough bags to require pushing the buggy to my vehicle, I’ve repeatedly noticed that I tend to walk around with a load of bags or items in my right hand when in parking lots and such. I keep my keys in my front left pocket, and that’s probably driving the habit.Obviously it’s something I can work on to keep my draw hand free, but has anyone run into the same bad habit? Suggestions? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WAVq06

No comments:

Post a Comment