Saturday, March 21, 2020

It’s crazy here in Pennsylvania, how about where you live?


So I am a long time gun user/owner but short time CCW’er. I carried OWB for years and just in the last few months decided I would get my CCW, I did and it was just before all of this started happening. Since I was old enough I have been buying and selling guns and have been using the same few shops for FFL and Ammo as well as gear and magazines, from local shops to online dealers now. It seems like EVERYWHERE is crazy busy right now from online ammo distributors/manufacturers to gun dealers and FFL. Even my local guys have lines out the door and I spent over an hour waiting for my background check to finish yesterday for a gun I had purchased weeks ago and had just had time to pick up, and I talked to a friend that works there and he was running around like a nit and preparing for an insane day. Is it like this everywhere right now? I am curious to know because this means there are a shitton of first time gun owners running around right now, and they are making me have to wait for shit I don’t usually have to wait for. Also they are buying all the fucking ammo! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2J1St0G

No comments:

Post a Comment