Monday, March 2, 2020

First gun recommendations?


I am a pro gun person with an anti gun family. I have just recently gone shooting for my second time in my life. I have decided I want to buy a firearm and don't know too much about the firearm world. Does anyone have any recommendations for my first firearm? Or any advice/information that may be helpful for me when buying firearms?My first firearm that I am looking for is a handgun most focused on utility rather than fun. I am hoping that when I get my CC license that this first firearm becomes my EDC. I have a budget of less than $800 but would definitely like to be on the cheaper side so I can have more practice and have more money for rounds and other accessories like a safe, extra mags and possibly some upgrades.Any suggestions? or tips would be much appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TfEOZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment