Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Anyone carry the Canik TP9 Elite SC?


I'm a few months into CCW and I'm looking to make a change. Currently carry a Sig p226 AIWB in a Tier 1 Xiphos on a Blue Alpha gun belt. All that good stuff helps, but it's a a lot of gun and I'd like the option to carry something smaller. I checked out the Shield which is nice, but I don't love the lower capacity, and I like the P365 but it's a bit pricey for me right now. A buddy of mine recommended the Canik TP9 Elite to me but it's not much lighter/smaller than my p226 and now I've discovered they make it in a subcompact that will also accept larger mag sizes. It has a red dot cutout which is something I'd like to get into, everyone says the stock trigger is really nice (which is great because I'm a little bit of a trigger snob) so it sounds perfect, but I can't find one anywhere near me to try out.Does anyone carry it and if so, could you tell me how you like it? Reliable, comfortable, ect? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UCmolz

No comments:

Post a Comment