Friday, March 6, 2020

43x VW hellcat. Opinions asked for


I know these guns have been discussed at least once or twice but here’s my question; I’d like to get one of these soon. I bought my G43 in 2014 and it’s been my daily since but the very rare G19 carry in the winter. I’d debated between getting a complete 43X or maybe just the lower and using my 43 slide. I’m thinking a 43X would fit in all my 43 holsters which is a plus. However if I was spending enough to get a whole 43X it’s not much more to get a hellcat. I’ve been keen on a hellcat since it’s announcement. However the shield comes out with their 15 round mags for the 43X and that swayed me back over a bit. Later on I light end up with both but for now budget wise I’ll just get one. The hellcat could also readily accept a red dot if I wanted to experiment with that life.People who have these and have been carrying them for a while as they’ve both been out a while, what are your thoughts?I may see if a local range has them for rent and I can try them back to back. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2VQ9hzm

No comments:

Post a Comment