Saturday, June 15, 2019

What are your experiences for the most and least reliable "pocket pistols"?


I'm personally a big fan of "pocket pistols" (e.g. the Ruger LCP), which can be concealed carried in virtually any situation regardless of clothing, although I've had a hard time finding one that's both very small (such as the LCP) and consistently reliable. I'm interested in other folk's experiences with pocket pistols--what have you all found to be the most and least reliable out there?​(I'm just using the LCP as a well-known standard example of a pocket pistol and am not making any comments on its reliability, as I've never owned one myself.)​EDIT: if you'd like, I'd also be interested in any ammo you've found to be especially reliable or unreliable out of a given pocket pistol. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2KiJg6L

No comments:

Post a Comment