Thursday, June 20, 2019

To those who pocket carry...


How do you carry the rest of your edc? Cargo pants? Backpack, fanny pack, or other off body gear? Minimalistic edc? Pocket organizers?Personally... I attach my keys and small multitool to a carabiner and stick it into the top one pocket. The wallet and spare magazine go in a back pocket (or sometimes the wallet is with my phone, depending on how big the pockets are). My notebook, which is almost exclusively used at work, stays in my jacket pocket. If I’m not wearing my jacket, I forgoe them. Watch is easy. Knife is clipped IWB opposite the gun. It is comfortable and easy to grab, and also keeps it out of my cluttered pockets.The parts i want to improve on are: (1) More routinely carry my notebook and pen and (2) have the carabiner not in my back pocket in some jeans. If the pockets are narrow, I end up sitting on them, albeit ot always an issue though.Yes, I realize that carrying my handgun AIWB can free up a pocket, and I do carry this way when I can... but my wardrobe and circumstances necessitate pocket carry 90% of the time.Anyways, just looking to see how other’s carry the rest of their edc :-) via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2JbmStd

No comments:

Post a Comment