Saturday, June 8, 2019

Please critique my “good cause” for Orange County California.


I plan on using Camping/hiking as a means of good cause. Basically stating I need a way to protect my family from threats when we are out in the wilderness where there are no public servants (like rangers, police) to come to the rescue. I’m a fairly avid camper/hiker. Going camping twice this month with some buddies. However I have a wife and young kids. When I take them I’d like to have firearm for safety.Imo, this seems like a very weak good cause statement for Orange County CA. Some redditor said he got his using something similar but I feel like this won’t hold much water and it will be rejected honestly. What are your thoughts? If you do think it’s enough, what are some things I could say to increase my chances of approval. Thank you in advance.And yes this sounds a lot like a self defense good cause so it seems like a weak argument. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IsvHhP

No comments:

Post a Comment