Monday, June 17, 2019

Padded gun belt


So, I’m 5’10” and 135lbs. I typically carry a Glock 26 at 4 o’clock in a Vedder Light tuck on a Beltman bullhide belt with stiffener. This is comfortable and concealed under most anything.Unfortunately, I also work a serving job where it’s against policy to carry, but we have drug addicts who threaten to shoot the store up and at least one manager who carries at work. I carry, but want to keep it deep concealed. This has lead to me carrying appendix (as I wear an apron).This would be fine, except my extraordinarily bony hips lead to extreme pain while carrying appendix. Whether the belt sits on top of my hips or around them, it leads to serious pain.I think some sort of additional padding would help alleviate this situation - at least until I find a better job. Does anyone know an affordable padded belt, or just some other solution to help? I’m already going to be sore after an 11 hour shift, having extra pain from appendix carry is just making worse. via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/c1slwg/padded_gun_belt/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment