Saturday, June 1, 2019

Newly licensed. First Gun Suggestions?


Hi all.Just looking for some suggestions from the community to help me make a good first choice in a concealed pistol. Also feel free to leave a tip or two for a rookie! Always looking to learn. Thanks. The factors going into my purchase are as follows :-Size : looking for something compact enough to fit into a pocket holster nicely without printing. I live in a state where it is 70+ most of the year and will need to carry for the occasion.-Range Usability & Reliability : I would like to train frequently. A gun that shoots well often and reliably is key. Something that doesn't break the bank as far as ammo would be nice.I am looking to make my first concealed pistol purchase. Price is not a factor, size and reliability are. I am interested in a compact gun that can conceal easy in warmer temps. I would also like a gun that feels nice and maintains well shooting regularly at a range as I will need the practice. Leaning towards 9mm, with an external safety - but that would just be the icing on the cake. Open to all.Thanks everyone! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Wj7QdY

No comments:

Post a Comment