Friday, June 21, 2019

New to Firearms and Concealed Carry and looking for advice


Hi Everyone,This is my first post on r/CCW and I'm looking for some advice.My first question is about firearm choice. I've got a budget of around 600 dollars to buy a new firearm but I'm not sure what to get. Everything I've read says a 9mm is good for ccw. I was thinking about the gen 5 glock 19 but found out it does not have an active safety. I dont think I'd be comfortable not having a physical safety on my first gun. Can you guys recommend a good beginner ccw gun in this price range?Second question, can you guys recommend any books or YouTube channels that can teach me proper fundamentals and techniques? I want to learn how to draw, aim, reload, etc.Any help would be appreciated.Thank You. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2KwVUyX

No comments:

Post a Comment