Saturday, June 1, 2019

My experience with knife self-defense

When i was 16 i was realy in to carving and carried a pocket knife with me,was also in to ufc so I trained some mma and bjj. Got in to an argument with a kid(a low tier thug) and beat him up. Next week om a sunday was walking home with a friend when I saw him on the street and he started insulting me(me being the shit head that I Am) so i responded with "Do you want to get another beating?! "so he pulled out a knife and startes to walk towards me, i pushed him awey and drew my knife from the pocket so he walked awey yelling insults.

Now I realize how lucky i was that he did not want ti actully stab me olny to intimidate me. If I found myself in this situation again I wud to these things 1.Not argue with him at school 2.Not fight him in the 1st place 3.Not respond to him insulting me on the street 4.Run awey when he pulled the knife

Do I am happy i had my knife with me still have the cheap old thibg with me.



Submitted June 01, 2019 at 03:19PM by FrostEnergy15 http://bit.ly/2JX9ITt

No comments:

Post a Comment