Sunday, June 16, 2019

Graduation ceremony, thousands of people and just a couple of cops


Hi,​Usually, I'm trying to avoid any crowded places especially if they prohibiting carry. Maybe it is just paranoid me but feels like an excellent soft target for any crazy individual. However, I had no choice and had to be at the graduation ceremony recently in my daughter's school. This place was packed with students, parents, and family members, and I could spot just two cops, both on the other side of the football felid. Maybe they had more security in civilian clothes, not sure, but I didn't see anyone armed around.​To me, it felt very, very uncomfortable. I tied to convince my family to change our seats and move closer to exits, by my wife refused and said smth like "you worry too much with no reason, look around, so many people and nobody seems to be concerned".I'm not sure what can be done in situations like this. Just blindly hope for the best? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2XPSAST

No comments:

Post a Comment