Sunday, June 16, 2019

Gear Recommendations


Hello all! Today I checked the status of my CWP online and I was issued my permit on 6/11! As I "patiently" wait for my permit to arrive in the mail, I want to start checking out/purchasing concealed carry gear.​I was hoping to get some recommendations on IWB holsters and vehicle holsters.​Before I get any further:I'm a dude and my right hand is dominant. I will be carrying a S&W Shield 9 and one additional magazine.​My body build is on the smaller side (150ish lbs) so I tend to wear clothing that fits more on the snug side. The holster my pistol came with is an IWB holster from CYA Supply Co. and it's too bulky for my liking. I'm looking for something that won't show the silhouette of my pistol (I've tried the CYA holster on and the pistol is clear as day through my shirts) and allows for quick/easy placement.​As for the vehicle holster - I have a Ford Ranger and I'm an automotive technician so I don't mind modifying the interior if need be.​Thank you in advance! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2ImuQR2

No comments:

Post a Comment