Thursday, June 13, 2019

For those with the "dad bod" (or belly), how do you carry?


5' 10" about 220lb. Size 36 pants now feeling a little tight. XL for most shirts (button down short sleeve)With this, I have a hang over belly (muffin top / dad bod / beer belly). I'm working in the gym aspect but in the interim, how do most guys within this profile carry? I've checked on some threads here but seems most of y'all are more fit lol.Appendix seems iffy. It's either shoved low under the belly (not comfortable) or I hike 'em high but then grip seems to swing out and overall doesn't seem stable. Either option seems uncomfortable bending or sitting. I can pull off my M&P Shield 9 at around 4 o clock. I'd like to, however, start carrying either my Gen 1 M&P 9 Pro or M&P M2.0 9 (4").Shy of dying of heat stroke (Florida), what's my options here for comfortable concealment? On a side note, the belt isn't an issue, running Tactical Wilderness, although I did just upgrade to a Blue Alpha Gear (comes today - had to swap sizes). via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2wNHNfW

No comments:

Post a Comment