Monday, June 17, 2019

Couple Questions for a newcomer in CCW


I'll begin by saying that I live in NY State and my county requires an appointment to turn in pistol permit paperwork and I'll be turning that stuff in on the 27th. From there I'm not sure how long it'll be until I get my permit, the average wait time right now is 9 months total for everything.Aside from that, I've been doing some research on what my first CCW will be and I've narrowed it down to a few options. I've been looking at things that have between a 3-3.5 inch barrel, pretty much anything under 4 inches is in the running. Are these good options on my list?Glock 43CZ P-10C subcompactHK VP9SKHK P30SKS&W M&P Shield M2.0Walther CCP M2Walther PPQ SubcompactWalther PPS M2Ruger LCP II ( I hear this is good for pocket carry?)Springfield XDS Mod.2Sig P365If anyone has any other recommendations based on this list feel free to throw em out there. I also see there's a FAQ for holsters and what type of ammunition to buy which was going to be part of my questions but if you have suggestions feel free to tell me.If anyone has any advice or tips or literally anything related to a newcomer please feel free to fill me in. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2ZxOoaS

No comments:

Post a Comment