Saturday, June 22, 2019

Carrying on the clock but out of my store


So I work for a retail store (won't mention it for reasons) whose policy doesn't allow it but legally it's fine. But if I'm on the clock but I'm let's say going door to door getting customers and outside the store would that be allowed? I've asked coworkers and my manager but they don't seem to know (there mostly anti gun) so thought maybe someone can shed some light?Add on: just to clarify, I'm aware if I'm caught at work I can get fired. Personally I always carry where I'm legally allowed to no matter what. What I'm basically looking for is if anyone knows if it's considered "on company property" if I'm clocked in but not at my actual store? my employer specifically says only on company property as an employee that your not allowed to carry via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2WZ75lY

No comments:

Post a Comment