Saturday, June 22, 2019

Car Safe Options


I carried a Gen 4, Glock 19, and had a NanoVault 200 secured under my driver's seat for when I wasn't carrying. Last night while I was out someone smashed my driver's side window, ransacked my car, and was able to make off with my safe. The cable is still there; the safe, however, is not.My question: is there a better option to secure a firearm in a vehicle? I drive a Prius and haven't seen any center console options for that. Secured under the driver's seat seemed the best option when I last thought about this 6-7 years ago and obviously nothing is foolproof, but I wanted to see if anything changed before I turn around and buy a similar safe. Searched the old threads and it seems so, but many were 3-4 years old and things change.I'll need a new IWB holster as well. I had one by Old Faithful that I liked, but their website seems outdated now. Thinking something from AlienGear.tl;dr: 1) best solution for securing a firearm in a car; 2) any reason not to purchase an AlienGear IWB holster?Thanks via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2N7uXnT

No comments:

Post a Comment