Friday, June 14, 2019

Caliber vs Capacity?


I ask this because I'm having trouble selecting my carry gun. I know the best gun is the gun you have on you. However I have 2 trains of thought, I'm considering a glock 19 and a 10mm 1911. The size of the pistol isn't a concern I have. With the 19 id have 5 round magazine extensions on the mag in my gun and the 2 on my weak side. Making for 60 rounds of ammo on my person. Sounds heavy right? Weight isn't a concern either in my situation. On the other side non watered down 10mm is substantial to say the least. With the 1911 id have 25 rounds on my person in total. So I'm curious as to what you all would do. And yes I know 9mm is cheaper so I can practice more with it but cost of ammo isn't a concern either. Lastly I'm semi-considering a full size 4 inch 357 magnum. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2KiGWwB

No comments:

Post a Comment