Monday, June 17, 2019

AZ Denied my CCW application because they don't like ND's Hunter's Safety course, I guess?


(Mostly a small rant)I took a Hunter's Safety course when I lived in ND about 9 years ago, and submitted a copy of the completion card with my CCW application, as a training course that meets the training requirement is a Hunter's Safety course from AZ or another state:Completion of any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the Arizona game and fish department or a similar agency of another state.My card literally says "North Dakota Game and Fish Department," and has my completion year and "Type: Gun" on it. They returned my application saying it didn't meet the requirements of 13-3112.N. Why...?I should have just included a picture of one of the four other valid state CCW permits I have that I had to complete a training course for, but I figured the hunter's safety requirement was enough because it literally is spelled out in the rules. Will send back the application with pictures of the CCW permits, I guess.Lesson to ex-North Dakotans who apply for a AZ CCW permit: Your Hunter's Safety permit doesn't meet AZ's requirements, for some reason. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IoEAKy

No comments:

Post a Comment