Sunday, June 9, 2019

Athletic shorts carry


Normally when I’m wearing athletic shorts I’m just running quick errands so I typically pocket carry my g43 in a sticky holster. If I’m going to carry for an extended period of time, I’ll wear real shorts with my gun belt and wear my g19 or g43 in a kydex holster, depending on different factors.This weekend, however, my wife and I visited Savannah. It was hot as hell and we walked 10 miles a day to explore. I figured the most comfortable attire would be athletic shorts with a fishing shirt (I’m a real fashionista). I didn’t want to pocket carry all day so I was kind of stuck. I’d heard some people on here mention they would wear their gun belt with their gear and just wrap it around themselves under their shorts. I didn’t think this would be super comfortable but I was in a bind so I tried it.This was an amazing way to carry. I had my blue alpha gun belt wrapped around my hips with my 43 and spare mag attached in their respective kydex holsters and just pulled my shorts over them. It made the gun disappear and was surprisingly comfortable to wear, even in the South Georgia heat and walking all over the city. Plus it freed up my pockets. I highly recommend trying this out.PS—Savannah is a lot of fun. If you’re near by, check it out. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Z90xTk

No comments:

Post a Comment