Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Any smaller guys out there CC double stacks? How hard is it?


Looking at getting my first gun for CC (waiting to get the permit) and I was having a hard time figuring out if id be able to conceal a double stack or not.For reference I'm 5'9-5'10 ish and weigh about 150. Athletic build, not a huge chest, not a big gut, but not like super cut. For work I wear a suit (or skip the tie/jacket if I don't have a deposition or court to go to). Out with friends I usually wear your run of the mill shorts or tighter fitting jeans, tighter fitting T shirts. I'll throw on a polo or button down every now and then.Was torn between a glock 43, but I figured I'd put a +2 baseplate on it and that makes it about the same length as the 19 anyways. Would the 19 be viable? What about P10S? Any advice is appreciated.Thanks. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2X2PcXl

No comments:

Post a Comment