Monday, June 3, 2019

A real scenario from my friend


Last few days a buddy of mine was robbed and they weren't armed (one pregnant, other had her child with her) and I want to know what some of you would have done in this situation.Based in Indiana, more specifically Indianapolis. Keep in mind I was not there and this is how the situation was described to me.My friends were selling a phone on the Facebook marketplace and someone wanted to buy it so, they set up a location and time to meet. They get to this location and the first red flag she noticed was that this guy wouldn't let the girl in the driver seat out. He was snuggled up to the car door. So he asks if he could see the phone and my friend said sure, but only after she had the money in her hand so if he ended up not wanting it, she could give it back.Theres a grey area of explanation from them but it sounded like after she asked him about the money, he then pulled his shirt up to reveal a handgun. At which point they handed him the phone and he ran off.They have the guys name and police are still looking for him and my friend is also going to be taking legal action for the theft and possibly for threat with a deadly weapon. As far as I'm aware, he has not been found.What would you guys do? I personally told this friend to make sure from now on she meets in public places and if she doesnt feel safe or has a gut feeling to either call it off, or call me to go with her. (Because I have a permit in the state)I dont beleive I would have shot right away due to the pregnant woman and the other friend with her child, but had he reached for it I might have. I'm not sure beyond that but I think she made the right choice in the situation. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Z6fhCa

No comments:

Post a Comment