Sunday, May 5, 2019

Transporting from PA to VA


Just looking for any and all advice since I’m new to CCW. In the near future I will be traveling to Virginia to do some house sitting for a week. I currently live and posses a CCW permit in PA and after doing some research it looks like Virginia accepts PA permits which is great. The only issue I’m finding is that I have to drive through Maryland which does not accept PA permits (or any outside permits that I can think of). I think if I just keep my weapon locked and in the trunk separate from the ammo I should be good since it is not easily accessible to the driver or passenger if I were to for some reason get pulled over in Maryland. Even though there would be absolutely no reason for them to go through my vehicle in the first place. Again any and all advice appreciated. Thanks. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2UYuZgx

No comments:

Post a Comment