Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Self defense ideas/products for young woman getting ready for college

Being in college myself and having seen and heard of horrific incidents happening to young women in college it scares me that my sister will soon be heading out into that environment. My parents and I have talked about this issue before and while I’m a fan of having her carrying a knife but I realize that could be complicated if she gets caught with it even if it is used in self defense. My parents want her to carry pepper spray and a taser which I’m in favor of but I feel she should have the ability to use deadly force if it really does come down to it. Do any of you know of any good self defense products that have worked well and could be used effectively by a young woman?



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 09:52PM by gamegoat20 http://bit.ly/2HLwKuc

No comments:

Post a Comment