Thursday, May 30, 2019

Kimber Micro .380 vs Sig p238. Opinions?


I'm in the market for a new pocket gun and have it narrowed down to three .380s.Kimber MicroSig p238Springfield 911I've held (but not shot) the Kimber and the Springfield and the Kimber was the better feeling gun. It seemed lighter weight (even though specs say it isn't) and it just felt more solid. The Springfield was nice, but just didn't feel as well built as the Kimber.Price was the same on them (or within $10).Also considering the Sig p238, but I've not been able to get my hands on one yet. No place around me has it. There is a gun shop that has the p938 (9mm) and I'm going to go look at it, but I don't know that I want the added weight and size of 9mm because I'm just wanting a small pocket gun..Had a Ruger LCP2 I hated and just unloaded it which is why I'm looking for something else.I know Kimber doesn't get a lot of love on here but never knew why.The Kimber is about $100 less than the Sig p238. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2MkSBN9

No comments:

Post a Comment