Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Holster for running/jogging for smaller guys


Hey guys, I'm in the market for a holster that I can use for my runs. I carry a Ruger ec9s. Normally in a cheapy kydex holster I got off Amazon or a sticky/remora depending if I am wearing slimmer clothes.. although even though the sticky never moves, I feel sketchy not having a clip to hold it on my wasteband...With warm weather returned I started running outside again, i usually wear basketball shorts and a tshirt and the holsters weight the shorts down when I run. I have a very slim frame and am thinking about a type of dedicated "fanny pack" made for ccw for when I'm running.. because I generally have to wear a button up to hide my pistol from printing because of how skinny I am.What do you guys and girls use? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2HJ0BTL

No comments:

Post a Comment