Tuesday, May 28, 2019

May r/CCW Match Winners and Prizes!


Hey everyone, thanks to all to submitted entries into this months shooting contest! Here's the winners:​First Place goes to /u/psineur who was the only person to complete the challenge with a perfect score! Also, bonus points for being willing to show off his man bun on the internet! You've won a Hybrid EDC Belt (or whatever EDC belt you want) and a Swag Pack! Send me a PM!​Second Place goes to /u/sinocarD44 who turned in the second best looking set of targets with only one round barely off the target. Now you know how Coach Gordon Bombay must have felt. You've won the EDC belt of your choice! PM me!​Third Place goes to /u/nicefacedjerk for having the weakest strong hand AND the weakest weak hand by missing all the rounds on both single handed targets. Don't grab his strong hand! It's like Thanos snapped and made half your hits disappear. For putting up with my mean comments, you've won the EDC belt of your choice! PM me!​Thanks again to /u/southernbenz and anyone else involved in setting this up! Also, thanks to all the people here in r/CCW for supporting Blue Alpha Gear! I troll around in here almost every day so if you need anything just send me a PM or tag me in a post!​-Kurt (Blue Alpha Gear Owner) via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2Mfv4gv

No comments:

Post a Comment