Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Looking for a good “pocket” gun other than LCP2. Looking at Kahr CW380. I am a small guy. Any advice?


I had a Ruger LCPII I bought last summer and had shot a few boxes through it and had terrible experience. Every mag had at least one jam. So it sat in my safe and never made it out, I finally sold it today for almost as much as I paid for it.Now I’m looking for an alternate. I am seriously considering the Kahr CW380. My former co-worker has one he carries and I’ve been impressed looking at it. Although I’ve never fired it.For a small guy what’s a good “pocket” or deep concealment gun you’d recommend? I’ve had the LCP I mentioned and also a Keltec which I did not like either. It beat the hell up out of your hand after firing a few rounds. I do have an M&P 9mm that sits in my dresser drawer for home protection but is a bit too large for me to carry comfortably.Appreciate any feedback.FYI... I do prefer pocket carry over holster. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2YUCHdI

No comments:

Post a Comment