Friday, May 31, 2019

Road trip self defense tips

So I'm a 20 year old college student. In a few months I'm going to be going on a road trip with my little brother(13 years old) to see some national parks, state parks and beaches, explore stuff, and maybe visit some family. Well be sleeping in my suv at truck stops for a few weeks(I have a nice set up), and going hiking remote places where I won't have cell phone reception. I think it might be kinda sketchy in some places. I heard about hikers being attacked and stuff like that. Being from a bigger city, I know to always be aware of my surroundings and what not, but do you guys have any weapon recommendations for me in case shit hits the fan? I think I could put up a decent fight up against an attacker but having a weapon could give me an upper hand in case it come to that. I'm comfortable with guns and I'm responsible but idk the legality of that kind of stuff with crossing state borders, so Pepper spray? Taser? Bat? Better options? What do you think?



Submitted June 01, 2019 at 01:04AM by Ian_man_805 http://bit.ly/2Xs6RVi

No comments:

Post a Comment