Monday, May 6, 2019

To safety or not to safety?


So I guess I’ve never really thought about it until now, but I was brought up with all my guns having safeties and not taking it off safety until ready to shoot. When I started carrying it wasn’t much more of a step to take the safety off as I was unholstering the pistol.Now I have quite a few colleagues that think the only safety on a carry pistol should be your trigger, and they complain that a safety, only impedes you and people have died from having a safety. To I reply, then don’t keep the safety on.I’ve never heard of a weapon with too many safety features hurting someone. But I have heard of dropped guns hurting people...So I’m trying to hear from the others why do people think a gun shouldn’t have a safety, whether it is a drop safety like the two-piece triggers or even a manual safety.Please converse! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2VhUTRs

No comments:

Post a Comment