Saturday, May 4, 2019

Terrifying road rage? incident, close call, still trying to calm down.


Just had a close call at 4 in the morning on my way to pick my gal up from work.Driving down a forgotten street beside a railyard, a black pontiac grand prix with yellowed headlights came to life and got up behind me from the left.He started running up on the ass end of my little ford fiesta, so I gunned it and kept going the way I was supposed to get to her work.I rowed through the gears all the way to redline trying to break away from him but couldnt, so using the small size of my car. I slowed down and cut into the opposing lane, he passed me up and then slammed on his brakes too. But I went and broke a U-ey and locked up the rear end with my e-brake to spin the car around in a small space.He did a 3 point turn and ended up catching back up with me going the other way, where I met a dead end street where the airport started. So I put my gun into my lap not knowing if I could make the u turn. He opened his door as he came to the dead end too but by then I had already spun my car around again and got out of there.Sped up to who knows what speed the fiesta is speed limited to, and didn't see him again. Called the cops and they said they'd send a patrol car to go through the area.​I think I made some mistakes, like putting myself in a position within firing range during those u-turns. But I also think meeting traffic, like I was about to do if I had kept going that speed before breaking the first u-turn. We probably would have died at the stop light. Never had a moment like this, but thought I'd post it. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2UUZvru

No comments:

Post a Comment