Friday, May 3, 2019

Question About Non-Lethal Home Invasion Protection

Hi all,

I live in Canada and have recently been married and had a question about non-lethal protection in the event of a home invasion. I have not had any previous issues and don't have any dangerous hobbies or connections, but in the extremely rare event that something that a home invasion would occur, I would like to have something to aid in the protection of my family.

I live in a duplex with only one entrance/exit on street level (the other apartment is the basement with side entry). In this scenario, where I have no intention of carrying something, what do/would people use and recommend? I do not desire to fight, only as last resort, and would much prefer to deter. Being in Canada, most forms of protection are illegal. I was thinking of a high luminosity flashlight or a baton.

Thanks in advance!



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 12:14PM by dbmyter http://bit.ly/2VLpje7

No comments:

Post a Comment