Thursday, January 3, 2019

Need urgent tips for defending myself against a large group of local thugs

Hi. I'm feeling a little bit desperate right now and would appreciate any and all advice.

In order to emphasise the context, you'll need to know what I'm dealing with. There are a large group of local thugs (late teens/young adults) - the typical yobs who congregate outside the local newsagents in numbers every night. When I say local, I mean local; my flat is a 1 minute walk to where the shop(s) are. This is an urban area and I live on a road with tonnes of communal council flats (4 flats a building).

These yobs are known for stealing people's cars/joyriding, shouting abuse and firing fireworks at elderlies last bonfire night.

So how did it start? One day I snapped back after being given abuse one night. Since then, every time I go to the shop I receive abuse and get called out for fights. This usually comes from 4-5 lads who soon multiply to 15-20, every time without fail. It's unavoidable unless I coop up inside and crawl up into a ball in the corner.

Threats of stabbing have been given out by them also. Now, for the next issue...

I'm 22 and I'm skinny. I don't exercise and I've got little fighting experience- I try to avoid violence wherever possible. I live with a friend who is the same age and same weight as me.

My friend snapped back when alone and offered one of these yobs out for a fight. They wouldn't cross the road and wanted him to go to them instead (cheap tactic if you ask me). After this, 10 more showed up but by then he was at our door.

So my question to you is... What do I do? I don't want to get my head caved in and I don't want to end up in legal trouble.

I'm worried as I have to live here and it's getting progressively worse. I'm not a coward but I'm not an idiot either.



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 11:41AM by lilfitzi http://bit.ly/2QmpKVp

No comments:

Post a Comment