Thursday, December 20, 2018

So I Bought a Stealthgear...


I'm really frustrated. After hearing this brand praised like they were the bees knees I was thrilled to pick up a ventcore mini for 40% off this on Black Friday. I finally got the holster in the mail a couple of days ago and I have to say that I am MASSIVELY underwhelmed. First the good: the holster feels like quality; clearly made with good materials. Also it conceals really nicely, way better than the crossbreed I am using now. Unfortunately the material on the back is not nearly as comfortable as I hear people swoon about. I don't live in a hot area so I don't need to worry about sweat, but that ventcore mesh is scratchy as all hell. But now the most unforgivable thing: the fucking holster is WAY too narrow and doesn't hold its shape IWB. I have a P320c, which I recognize is a pretty wide gun. But holy shit, I need to fucking wiggle this thing around to get it to fit even when it is out of my waist. When the thing is pressed against my side it is almost impossible to fit the gun in. It is simply not safe for me re-holster my gun with this holster. I have tried loosening the retention as loose as it goes, but that isn't helping either. Am I doing something wrong? Is my mold defective? What gives? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2BtZrax

No comments:

Post a Comment