Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Is an armed robbery really a time to shoot?


So recently my parents opened a frozen yogurt store, and we were robbed at gunpoint. So this man walks in ski mask on gun in hand and tells them to open the safe. They have been waiting for their background checks for over a year so they didn't go through the trouble of transporting the gun (this is in California so you already know how fucked it is for Americans). Well he had my mom opening to safe pointing a gun at her from 10 ft away while my dad had a clear shot, would that have been a bad time to shoot? I am more or less looking to confirm my beliefs, but i'm assuming that would fall under the imminent danger category. Also, I am 17 but according to the guy at the range I am legally allowed to carry in the business. I have my doubts about that, but I figured you guys would know if that's the truth. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2LrDkpI

No comments:

Post a Comment