Thursday, November 22, 2018

Suggestions on training systems?


I was looking at a training system to assist in analyzing my shooting proficiency, I saw the draw firing mag which is very good for learning trigger response and tactile feel but I'm fairly comfortable been shooting Glock for over 25 years and my 19 Gen 4 for 2 years. I did see the laser round but having to re-rack every shot is cumbersome at best doesn't give a real experience I think but I'm open to feedback obviously they are only $35 so affordable for sure. The other one I saw that seems like it might be worth the extra $$ is the mantis x system and I'd love feedback on that? I think the ability to analyze my shooting while firing live rounds would be a good use obviously we do many things when firing live rounds, more hesitation. Different pulls to compensate for real rounds and recoil.If I've missed something or you have another tip please absolutely let me know I daily CCW and I want to be proficient and break bad habits I've developed over time. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2AditBj

No comments:

Post a Comment