Friday, November 23, 2018

Shopping for first CCW


I’ve been a periodic shooter since I was 14 (21 now), and I would say I’m competent with my shooting. I usually shoot long guns, but for the past year I’ve been trying different compacts/subcompacts for my for CCW. I’m a okay shot, but admittedly don’t have a decent amount of range time (something I’m looking to change after I make my choice). I’ve tried G43, LC9, Shield, p938, etc, and keep coming back to loving the look, feel, and shooting with the Sig p938 the most. However, I am noticeably less accurate at 25 ft compared to all of the other handguns i’ve tried (10in groups vs 5in). Is this a flag I shouldn’t go with it or is it something that will be improved with time and practice? Any input you all have is appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zlvBVq

No comments:

Post a Comment