Saturday, November 3, 2018

Is there anyone making and selling dual layer gunbelts in the Las Vegas - Kingman - Flagstaff area?


I own 4 Beltman bullhide belts. I love them. But by the time they get shipped to Northern Ireland, and get import duty slapped on the cost of the item and the delivery charge, they cost way over £100In April I was in Las Vegas, and found dual layer leather gunbelts on sale for $40 at the Crossroads of the West gun show. I'm going back to LV next year, and will be doing a 3 day road trip to Kingman, Winslow and Laughlin...so if anyone knows someone who sells them locally, I could pick up a couple for my friends..they loved the gun show belt (Labelled as made in Mesquite NV, but I can't find anyone on the internet in Mesquite making the belts) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QhtQik

No comments:

Post a Comment