Friday, November 2, 2018

How I didn't shoot my neighbor! [Story]


This is my boring clickbaity story of the weekIn my neighborhood there's been word of people casing houses and stealing from yards. My house recently had a bike stolen.Me not shooting my neighbor happened a couple days ago before Halloween. I pulled up in front of my house after work and took out my phone. I sat in my car for a few minutes longer before finally getting out. As I meandered my way to my front door I noticed out of the corner of my eye someone climb into the bushes that are planted up against the front of my neighbors house. It looked a little odd, and I watched from my front porch. From my vantage point I couldn't see who it was or what they were doing, but it appeared they were doing something with the window.I decided to walk over and yelled out "hi" to get the individual's attention. He turned around and it was my neighbor fixing his Halloween decorations. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zoNX7j

No comments:

Post a Comment